Dear Lakeridge Elementary Families,
On behalf of the Lakeridge Elementary PTA, we would like to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year! We look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting our new Lakeridge families.
The PTA Parent Pack is one of the most important sources for PTA program information, Lakeridge procedures, and MI School District services and policies. We encourage you to read the entire pack (this page) to ensure you are familiar with school and district information. We know it can be overwhelming so we've organized the steps below to help navigate back to school tasks.
It's a new school year and the Lakeridge PTA has moved to a new website platform, Membership Toolkit. Families returning and new will need to sign up for the Lakeridge Membership Toolkit this year. Once you are signed up, please complete the Back to School Parent Pack where you will pay school supplies fees, donate to our Annual ASK fundraiser and purchase Spirit Wear, Yearbook and Birthday Books all in one place.
Follow the steps carefully. And contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble.
Your Lakeridge PTA
NEW PTA WEBSITE
NEW! Sign up OR SIGN INto Lakeridge PTA Membership Toolkit
- Create Account (for Lakeridge Membership Toolkit)
- Verify Email (within 2 hours). If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Enter Family Information (Parent & Student)
- Save to Complete (You MUST fill out Family Information & Save to appear in the Lakeridge Membership Toolkit)
complete your back to school parent pack
- Start with 'Parent and Student Information' section to add your family information to the online directory.
- Next the Back to School Parent Pack and Volunteer Opportunities sections will be available for you to complete.
Mark your calendar
Click here to sign up to receive automatic updates our Lakeridge PTA calendar.
SHOP & SUPPORT LAKERIDGE
Mercer Island Links